Resources for further information about other pseudo-medicines
IDSA Guidelines "The Clinical Assessment, Treatment, and Prevention of Lyme Disease, Human Granulocytic Anaplasmosis, and Babesiosis"
Site Blog Entries
- Political Science: Chronic Lyme Disease
- Lemons and Lyme: Bogus tests and dangerous treatments of the Lyme-literati
- Does Everybody Have Chronic Lyme Disease? Does Anyone?
- Connecticut Legislature Intrudes on Debate Over Chronic Lyme Disease
- Lyme disease—who is credible?
Wiki Lyme disease
- Fields, Alternative Medicine, and Physics.
- When a scientific study is neither
- Frequencies and Their Kindred Delusions.
- Energy Bracelets: Embedding Frequencies in Holograms for Fun and Profit.
- Magnets and Blood Flow.
- Can Magnets Heal?
- Electrodermal Testing Part I: Fooling Patients with a Computerized Magic Eight Ball.
- Electrodermal Testing Part II: Legal and Regulatory Aspects.
- Eric Pearl Reconnects with Hands-Off Healing.
- Pseudoscience Sells.
- CFLs, Dirty Electricity and Bad Science.
- Train Therapy.
- Wishing Away Warts.
- Biofeedback and Laser for Allergies.
- Healing Touch and Coronary Bypass.
- Touched by a Touched Healing Toucher.
- Reflexology. Insert Nancy Sinatra Reference Here.
*The Science-Based Medicine blog is not affiliated with Oregonians for Science-Based Medicine or the Society for Science-Based Medicine, but is an good resource for information concerning Science-Based Medicine.